Acompassforlife.com aimed to protect your privacy.
Acompassforlife.com collects information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter. The information that we collect primarily is the name and e-mail address for you to receive free downloadable guides, e-book, and newsletters.
When you purchase our digital products like e-books and comment to our blogs, we collect your information such as your name, address, email address, IP address, and credit card details through PayPal services for e-book purchases. Rest assured that we do not store or keep your credit card information on our server.
For European Economic Area
If you are residing in the European Economic Area (EEA), you may have rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- You have the right to be informed regarding your personal data that we collect from you.
- You have the right to get confirmation that your information is prepared and processed. As well, you also have the right to block the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to correct your personal data if it is incomplete.
- You have the right to delete or remove your personal data from our website.
- You have the right to request your personal data by contacting us at email@example.com.
Purpose of collecting information
The purpose of collecting your information are the following:
- To know how can we respond better to your queries, suggestions or comments.
- To further improve our website based on your feedback and comments we received from you.
- To help us respond to your requests effectively.
- To help us in processing transactions such as purchasing of digital products like e-books and others that specified on this website.
- To manage website’s promo, contest, survey and other features.
- To properly send you information and updates regarding your purchased products, or any transaction that has been made with you.
When you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends. The Log Data may include information such as the following: IP address, the browser type and version, the time and date of your visit, the pages that you visit and the time duration you log-on those pages plus other information or statistics. Additionally, we may use third party services—the Google Analytics to collect information from users such as the demographics–age, gender, interest and monitor the website traffics, the source of traffics–channels, and referrals. This also includes the frequency of page visit, number of visitors, returning visitors and active users data.
Google Analytics uses first party cookies on each visitor’s computer that store anonymous information. This is what aggregates visitor data into your account. http://www.astekweb.com/web-analytics/what-is-google-analytics-how-does-it-work/
To know how Google collects and processes your data, you may visit this site: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
Cookies are small pieces of text or small files sent by your web browser once you visit the website. A cookie file is stored in your web browser. We used cookies to recognize you when you use the website. This may likewise allow a third-party to recognize you and prepare your next visit more convenient. If you do not want to receive cookies, you may set your browser to easily delete any unwanted cookies. You may also visit the help pages of your web browser. Please take note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to utilize all of the features that the website offers. Some of our pages might not display properly.
Blogs and Blog comments
Acompassforlife.com website articles are penned by the author of the website. We may allow articles of other bloggers to be posted on this site in the future. Articles should be aligned with the mission, vision, and objective of the website. Reader’s comments will be posted on the website which can be seen by other readers. If you use your real name or your email address, everyone may read your comment and use its content, and likely visible in all search engines on the internet.
Acompassforlife.com protect your privacy and security. We use the standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. We safeguard and store your personal information in our password and firewall protected servers.
We cannot guarantee the data transmission on the internet is secure. You are responsible for keeping your password. We will not ask for your password except when you log in to this website.
Third party links
We may occasionally include and offer third-party products or services on this website. These third- party sites have their own privacy policies. Consequently, we accept no obligation or liability for the content and activities of these websites that linked to this site. Nevertheless, we ensure to protect the integrity of this website. We welcome and appreciate any feedback.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, to enforce the website policies and protect our legal rights. Nevertheless, we will not provide your personal information to the third parties.
Question and Contact information